17.10 Additional References
- Random effects ANOVA in SAS and R http://stla.github.io/stlapblog/posts/AV1R_SASandR.html
- ICCs in mixed models https://www.theanalysisfactor.com/the-intraclass-correlation-coefficient-in-mixed-models/
- Very nice introduction to mixed models in R https://m-clark.github.io/mixed-models-with-R/introduction.html
- Interesting blog by Tristan Mahr about pooling and shrinkage.
- Derivation of the covariance structures http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cmm/learning/videos/correlation.html#matrix2
- Mixed models with R - Michael Clark https://m-clark.github.io/mixed-models-with-R/
17.10.1 Lecture notes from other classes found on the interwebs
- BIOL 202: Ecological Statistics from Stanford This is a graduate level class.